You may have listened. You can not make a free website or get the hosting without money, but you can.
In this post, I am going to tell you the 100% true and working method of getting hosting for wordpress.org. You can have a domain name, not a subdomain.
So let us explore how it can happen.
Step 1: Getting A free domain name:
As we know that there are some of the free domain names such as .ga or .cf available in the market. These domains are high-level domains. You can use one of these on your website.
Freenom is a website which is providing these free domains in their website.
- Sign in or create a new account in freenom.
- By clicking the sign-in button you will reach to the sign-in options. You can sign in through your email and password or you can use an alternative like Facebook or Google sign in.
- After signing in you will reach to the main page of Freenom.
- Click on services.
- Click on Register A New Domain.
- After clicking you will reach to a new page Check Domain.
- Here you have to write your favourite domain name which you want for your site.
- Check if it is available.
- After adding your domain name and clicking you will see which domain name is available for free.
- I put askzaib in search and i got a lot of domains, which are as under;
Here I think .ga is a well-reputed domain name rather then .tk etc. It is upon you which domain name will you use. I used askzaib.cf for the demo purpose.
- Now you have to click on check out for further proceeding.
- When you click to the check out you will reach to the page having many options but you just have to increase the domain expiry date. In default it is selected as 3 months you can increase it to 1 year.
- Click Continue.
- Clicking continues you will reach the page where you have to put some info.
- After filling the form tick on the agreement.
- Click Complete Order.
After completing this check out now you have to click on services and then My Domains.
- You will reach to the domain page.
- Here you have to click the Manage Domain option in front of the domain.
- Click On Managing Tools.
- Click On nameservers.
- By clicking name server you will reach to nameserver page.
- Basically, the default nameserver is set.
- Change it to Use Custom Name Server
you’ll need to enter the following nameservers provided by InfinityFree:
Click on Change Nameservers to save your changes.
Signing up with infinityfree unlimited hosting:
See the above picture, here we have 5 places for nameservers, but here we do not have any server. We have to get a server and then giving its nameservers here.
For getting the hosting we have to go to InfinityFree. This hosting server provider is one of the cheapest hosting providers. go to https://infinityfree.net/ .
- Sign Up for a new account.
- Clicking sign up you will reach to sign up form.
- Fill the form and continue.
- After creating the account you will reach to your Dashboard.
- Write your domain name in the place of domain given by InfinityFree.
- Solve the ReCaptcha.
- Click On Create Account.
After clicking CREATE ACCOUNT it sometimes takes time, so don’t worry if it does not work in the first attempt try clicking again.
Now your Control Panel is created
Click on the Open Control Panel.
The first thing you need to do is log in to your current Account Cpanel, you can do this in two ways.
First, is by clicking on the Control Panel button directly from the Accounts page.
Note: Infinityfree allows you to have a maximum of three domain names for a single account. To add more websites, you need to upgrade to their premium hosting services.
Second, is by clicking on the Manage button which will open in a new tab. Then, you need to click on the Control Panel button.
Both of these work the same way. This will open in a new tab/window and automatically signed you in to your Cpanel area.
Once logged in, go to Softaculous Apps Installer under the Software section.
After clicking the Softaculous you will reach a page of different software.
There are so many software, if you want to use another you can also but choose WordPress it is the most reliable and easiest platform.
When you click the WordPress you will reach to the installation page. Click Install Now.
When you click the Install Now button you will reach to another page. I recommend you to not change anything if you are new. You just have to change;
- Username and Password, because a simple username or password can be a danger for your site. It can be hacked easily.
- Site Name, which is the name of your newly built site you have to change it according to your site name just our is Ask Zaib.
- Site Description, it is a piece of information about your site change it in accordance with your site.
- Click Install.
Hurray, you have a new and beautiful website for free.
So you have built your site, if you are facing any problem in this trick comment below I am here to help you.