Website? Nowadays everyone is interested in creating a website for his business or for making money online. But creating a website demand money from you. Blogger is a platform by Google which is free and you do not need to buy a hosting plan for blogger. If you are interested you just have to buy a domain name.
Today I will crack the steps which you have to follow to make your website.
Step 1: Making a Gmail ID:
As we know that google now has closed its service of Google+, so the steps for Blogger are changed a little. You have to create an email account in Gmail.
Step 2: Create the Blog:
- You have to go on www.blogspot.com
- Sign-in into blogger using the Gmail account you have created.
- You will reach to the Blogger Dashboard. Now just click on Create New Blog. See Pic Below;
After Clicking on create a blog, you will return to this page;
- Choose your Blog’s Name.
- Choose a URL for your blog. But remember it must be available so you will see the tick in front of it.
- Choose a basic theme you like.
- Click Create Blog!.
Step 3: Write Your First Post
When you follow the above steps, you will create your Blog. Now you need to know about the posting in your Blog.
You will find the New Post button under the Posts tab.
- Click On New Post.
- Write your Post Title.
- Write Your Post Description.
After these steps, you have to add some labels in your post. Labels are like categories. These labels can be used for making different categories in your site or these will help to make the menu of your site.
- Insert Labels using Commas between them such as (demo, new post, amazing)
- Click on done button.
You May Like: BIOLOGY AND SOME MAJOR FIELDS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Click On Save to save your post in drafts.
- Click on the preview to check how the post is looking before Publishing, so may change anything you want to.
- Publish the post.
When you click on Publish button you will be returned to your Posts Page.
Here in the Post Page, now you can see your recent uploaded post. You can see it live if you click on it there come 3 options.
- EDIT: By which you can edit the post.
- View: So, clicking which you can see the post view.
- Delete: You can delete the post.
If you click the View option you will see how your post looks like.
You can Also see the Blog View if you go to your Dashboard, Click On view blog.